The challenge of how to ‘speak’ search engine and tell it how to surface our content is what true search is all about. But are we doing it as well as we could? Most of us are not.
A good SEO strategy involves a three-pronged approach to being found online. Considering user intent in your strategy can make a big difference in the results you bring in.
Most Popular Articles
- In 2021 B2B is a buyer’s marketJanuary 5, 2021 | 4 MINUTES TO READ
- Paid search optimization guidance from Google’s Angelina MillerDecember 23, 2020 | 2 MINUTES TO READ
- e-Commerce performance auditingDecember 12, 2020 | 3 MINUTES TO READ
- SEO AUDIT 2021December 1, 2020 | 1 MINUTES TO READ
- 5 core elements of a Paid Search audit and why you need oneNovember 11, 2020 | 1 MINUTES TO READ
It’s January. This is supposed to be your best month, but somehow the web traffic is just not where you predicted. You feel that pit in your stomach, is this your fault?
How can digital marketing help you grow your business? The way to succeed in business is to know where your customers are and have the ability to promote and interact with them there.